Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunglasses - NY & Co has awesome accessories!

Well, I was out today earlier in the morning for a few appointments and did a quick dash into the NY & Co. on 5th Ave. I don't really buy their clothes because they don't fit me - but I LOVE their accessories. So, originally I went in to buy a purse but I didn't see anything that really moved me...but then there were sunglasses! :)





Okay, so I do have more expensive sunglasses - Diors and Dolce & Gabbana's. However, between just plain breaking them and my dog attacking the arms on my glasses, I don't always feel like buying designer frames. :-/ And I found some cute ones today at NY & Co. so no complaints there! The frames were originally $14.95 but with 30% off, came to about $10.95 each! And I think they're pretty cute so there! Check out NY & Co. if you're in the market for a new set of shades!

No comments: