Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mom Kicks Kids Out of Car & Gets Arrested

Okay...

No, she shouldn't have driven off but come on, if kids are being OD ridiculous...they deserve a lil tough love. I still remember when I was three and I was fighting with my sister (who was six at the time) in the backseat of the car. My mom told us to stop and in a fit of anger I said "I hate you". Okay, something that many kids say at some point or another...but my mom definitely attempted to drive and reach in the back to smack the stupid out of me at the same time. Suffice it to say that when I got home, I got the smacks I deserved. 

Anywho, the point is...let's stop rewarding bratty behavior. The mom works her butt off as a partner in a law firm to keep a $2 Million home over her kids heads. The least they can do is behave. By NY State making her the bad guy here...she's never going to be able to discipline her kids and now there'll be two more irritatingly bratty Westchester-ish type girls on the NYC scene. 

Your thoughts anyone?

No comments: