Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Love Affair With Black Shoes!

I highly doubt that I'm the only woman in the world with an inordinate and disproportionate amount of black shoes (as compared to all the other colors I have). So, I posted this on my facebook page earlier this week, but I just got in two new pairs of shoes - both black heels!


How awesome are these? They're Vivian Westwoods...I know they're very "avante" but they have a super low heel, making them ideal for city walking haha! They come in a number of colors, but I decided to try to be somewhat realistic and get them in black with red heart appliques. 



















I'm in love  with these shoes! They're so amazing! ^_^ I wore them out to an event the other week and got quite a few compliments on them! 












Another view of the same shoe! Love them....'tis all for now!

No comments: