Monday, January 4, 2010

Epic Fail Moments Caught on Camera...




















^^Seriously?! That reminds me of those Russian dolls where you keep opening them only to find yet a smaller doll inside. Cute when it's a toy, NOT cute when it's food. :-/

































^^Creepy & mutant looking...I posted this on my FB page but I'll say it again because it bears repeating. I have a snuggie & love it...but this snuggie for "Mommy & Me" is disturbing to say the least. Yes, it looks like the scene from Aliens when the mini-alien pops out the dude's stomach. This picture is made extra creepy by the zoned out look on the mom's face and the fact that the "snuggie" seems too tight around the baby - giving the appearance that the baby is trying to escape. :-/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thinking it makes a mom feel like she can still be pregnant and it keeps the little goober out of trouble!