Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Multi Post Day!

Okay...so today is a multi-post day...Mondays typically seem to be with me anyway!

I'm so bummed I won't be able to go to DR (the Dominican Republic for those of who aren't up on your country shorthand) this weekend for my boyfriend's cousin's wedding. :( It would have been fun but stars and $ weren't aligned like I would have liked for them to be. Oh wells...which is why I'm dedicating this post to them because my boyfriend's cousin's fiancee chose the cutest wedding invitations and they deserve a post of their own.



Since they're doing a destination wedding, they chose passport themed wedding invites! Too cute right! And the actual invitation itself is formatted just like how a real passport would be on the inside too! See for yourself!

So congrats Mary & Peter...here's to a flawless wedding and an awesome marriage! :-D

No comments: